Social Media Roundup | Tony McManus on 6PR
January 1, 2018 1:22 pm
What’s trending this week? Managing Director Meg Coffey regularly chats with Tony McManus on 6PR about the latest in social media and digital marketing.
From the latest viral video to ever-changing algorithms, Meg has a light-hearted look at the digital space.
Listen to Meg’s chats here:
- Payless Shoes goes for the win with influencers (December 1, 2018)
- Is your phone spying on you? (November 17, 2018)
- Major issues with Facebook and Instagram… what just happened? (October 6, 2018)
- #smashsastrawb and the all new iOS 12 (September 22, 2018)
- Trump on the attack, again (September 1, 2018)
- What Apps are you using? (July 14, 2018)
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and where we go from here (March 24, 2018)
- What is the Most Popular Pic on Instagram? (February 10, 2018)
- GIFs and Instagram Stories Together? (January 27, 2018)
- Apps That Allow Bullying? (January 13, 2018)
For her segments on 6PR from 2017 and beyond, click here.