Social Media Roundup • Tony McManus on 6PR
1 January 2017 5:16 pm
What’s trending this week? Managing Director Meg Coffey regularly chats with Tony McManus on 6PR about the latest in social media and digital marketing.
From the latest viral video to ever-changing algorithms, Meg has a light-hearted look at the digital space.
Listen to Meg’s chats here:
- Instagram Stories are now more popular than SnapChat (December 2, 2017)
- Fake followers and new ways to follow your interests on Instagram (November 18, 2017)
- Hashtags helping tourism and the Colonel gets clever on Twitter (October 21, 2017)
- New updates to social causing chaos and the damage pods can cause (October 8, 2017)
- Has iPhone lost its wow factor and why Facebook is tightening its ads (September 23, 2017)
- A decade of hashtags, Facebook scams and more news on 6PR (September 2, 2017)
- Sharing the love on social media, but not today Bey (July 16, 2017)
- The month of social media mistakes and misdemeanours (June 3, 2017)
- The awkward state of WA politics and social media (February 25, 2017)
- Politics is embracing social and new ways to find your perfect match (February 14, 2017)
- Donald’s been playing his cards on Twitter and the cool kids lead the way for movie watching on personal devices (January 28, 2017)
For her segments on 6PR from 2016 and beyond, click here.