2016 Social Media Trends Roundup • Tony McManus on 6PR
1 January 2016 7:08 pm
What’s trending this week? Meg Coffey regularly chats with Tony McManus on 6PR about the latest in social media trends and digital marketing for 2016.
From the latest viral video to ever-changing algorithms, Meg has a light-hearted look at the digital space.
Listen to Meg’s chats about 2016 social media trends here:
- TMacmojis for Xmas, a Happy Cowboy and a retail slayer (December 17, 2016)
- Teflon Trump on Twitter, Snapchat here to stay and lay off our Facebook layout! (December 3, 2016)
- Sad news for Yelp & Vine, the race that embarrasses the nation, and Fred’s French Onion Porterhouse (November 5, 2016)
- Facechat Snappenger, Workplace by Facebook and Twitter flop (October 22, 2016)
- ‘Gram Drafts, Facebook Marketplace and “Social Media Survivor” (October 8, 2016)
- A crash course in US Politics, #activism, and Snapstagram/Instasnap (August 27, 2016)
- Social nerds rejoice, it’s Sensis with an ‘s’ (and an ‘sis’) time! (July 30, 2016)
- She’s back! Tourism goes digital and why emoji smiles are ‘crucial’ (May 28, 2016)
- A celebration for Twitter! …and its trolls (March 26, 2016)
- Telstra’s parenting feud and Kim’s no prude (March 13, 2016)
- More to like on Facebook and West End Deli’s epic clapback (February 27, 2016)
- Swifties, Superbowl and a slump for Twitter? (February 13, 2016)
- No love for Aldi and an impressive Q4 2015 for social media juggernaut Facebook (January 30, 2016)
For her segments on 6PR from 2015 and beyond, click here.